Friday, October 30, 2009

Resit

Today I resat my Level 6 exam. 80% to pass was on my mind as I drove to the site. I was going over things in my head my stress levels were heighten by the time I got there. I had a silent prayer and pulled myself together and made my way to the exam room. Being the only one there made me feel better as last time I felt so much pressure from the others. Meg meet me and told me to take a deep breathe, you'll be fine.
I hate exams of any kind I just freeze up and panic and before I know it I've worked myself up into a state of frenzie!!! However I managed to stay calm cool and collective (JUST)!!!
What a relief to hear the words "you passed" I got my certificate and Meg said "see ya in 3 years"
Thank goodness thats over, may the next 3 years go very slow!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh yay! Congrats! You rock! I'm so happy for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails