Friday, October 02, 2009

Project 2

Organising my cupboards gave me a brilliant idea for Nicholas Lego. Nicholas has a few Lego that was given to him for birthdays and Christmas and just random and he's very good at putting them together. However, as time has passed and he has mixed some with others all the Lego objects became a big container of pieces. So I decided to buy more containers and seperate the pieces and put all instruction with the each object. What a mission!!! Thursday night I stayed up til 11.30pm before I realised it was way pass my bedtime. I mange to finish them tonight. I'm very pleased with the outcome and Nicholas has started making them up now they are in order. Project 2 completed.

Many Peices

Organised Lego

1 comment:

Angela said...

This warms my heart like you wouldn't believe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails