Sunday, October 04, 2009

Testimony Amusement

Today I bore my testimony I mentioned how I have a love/hate relationship with Sunday in that I love coming to church but I hate getting there. I went on to say how coming home from working night shift and everyone else is still in bed asleep (instead of being up getting ready for church) that most Sundays I'm the loud bugle that bellows and by the time we are out the door I'm somewhat stressed. I then mention that somehow I still manage to get the children dressed, fed, lunch pack, etc and Dave is still doing stuff upstairs what that is I do not know????? and so on the testimony went.
I sat down and listen to other heart felt testimonies. When Brother Hedderwick got up to say his closing remarks he manage to enlighten me and the congregation on what my husband would be doing with his time up stairs because his wife too always has that same question? The answer was "secret priesthood business" I'm grateful for that enlightenment (NOT).
Amazingly other sisters came to me afterwards and said that there husbands too have the secret priesthood business as well.

"Secret Priesthood Business"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails