Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Compliment or Insult????

Today i had a pamper me day which included a trip to the gym for a great step workout. Then it was off to the hairdressers for a new look. Two hours later I leave feeling great and happy with the new hair do. Thats right Matthew Cobby its not a mullet!!!!!!!!!! I get to school to pick up Nicholas. All the mums comment on my hair ïts lovely", "nice cut", "that really suite you" and so on. By now I was feeling quiet pleased that my money was well spent. Nicholas looks at me and this is what he said:
Nicholas: "mum you look like Willy Wonka!!!!!"
I'll let you all be the judge and jury????

6 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Can't wait to see it in real life tomorrow! The fringe is very cute! Love the Nick comment!!!!! Kids eh...brutally honest. X

Heather said...

Ha ha!! I always thought Willy Wonka was too girlie :) I love the cut. I think it looks great!!

Mandy said...

It looks great! I agree, Willy Wonka does have a bit of a girlie hair cut.

Jasmine said...

I think it looks really nice!! Did my husband say it's a mullet? I'm going to beat him!! Hahahahahaha

bubby69 said...

thanks everyone!!! No Jasmine my last haircut your husband thought it looked like a mullet.

Angela said...

LOVE it, love it, love it! Also, this post is SO awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails