Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trademe Bargin

Whilst Nicholas was at his holiday programme he liked playing on a soccer table (foos ball). I had a game with him and he wasted me no really I was trying hard but so uncoordinated lost to a 5 year old. Talking to the teacher and she informed me that Nicholas had played most of the day on this table.
On the way home I asked him about the game and he explained the in and outs of the game. This gave me a great idea for a birthday gift???? I went to Rebel Sports they were $200-400, my idea was doomed. Then the light in my brain turned on "TRADE ME"
I rushed home and began exploring my options and oh yes I found, I bid, and I won, BARGAIN!!!! $50!!!!
So today we went to Cromwell to pick up our soccer table. Great family times to be had YEAH!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails