Thursday, October 08, 2009

Cheeky Monkey

So recently I have started going to the gym again to try and shred those kilos that just wont budge. I must talk about it alot because Master Nicholas was watching TV when the informercial for the AB King Pro came on. I was not in the room whilst he watched it but he ran out to the kitchen and this is what he said:
Nicholas: "mum mum I just saw something that will help you" Me: "What's that?" Nicholas: "You know that problem you have" Me: "What problem?" Nicholas: "The problem you have with your kilos? You need to buy the Ab King pro it takes just 3 minutes a day and you'll be skinny again" Me: "Cheeky Monkey" When was I ever skinny anyway???

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ha ha ha!! Kids are so fabulous for our self esteem!! Gotta love them!

Sherry said...

But Paula! He saw it on TV so it MUST be true!

Mandy said...

Which gym do you go to?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails