Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Movie Night

Last night a bunch of awesome ladies and I went to the movies. Although I didn't see it til the end (due to work), I really liked this movie alot. It made me laugh. As a child I remember my mum watching Julia Childs cooking programmes. I always thought her voice was very annoying and that she pretended to talk like that. What a fascinating movie on her life.
The other part of the movie, Julie was hilarious. I hope Ange you don't throw hissy fits if you don't blog daily just to keep me happy!!!!! I do survive.
The other cool thing about the night was we, (8 of us) had the theatre to ourselves give or take the two ladies up the back. No-one in front of us yeah! The treats were amazing from Maltessa, pop-corn, skittles, ice cream a sugar loading night.
I highly recommend a girls night out its cool fun. Thanks ladies xxxx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I was so sorry you had to leave early! It was fin though!

Mandy said...

correction, it was FUN not fin!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails