Sunday, November 01, 2009

Open Home

The House

Today we had our first open home. Conveniently Kate was not well and so Dave stayed home to look after her. Whilst I was at church Dave prepared the house for the open home WOW!! he did a great job and I'm so so grateful. During rehersal for the Primary Presentation all I was thinking about was the house and how I had just finish nightshift and after church going home and getting things in order. Thank you Dave!!
The Lounge
The Kitchen/Dinning Room
The open home was a great success and everyone was very impressed with our home and liked it lots. We had 15 groups through and 4 very keen to look again. One open home down two to go before the auction. I hope it sells on auction day???????

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I want to buy your house. But it's probably not in our budget range. :( And it's in NZ, which is a little inconvenient for where we are both working these days.

Heather said...

The house looks great!! Good luck!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails