Friday, November 06, 2009

School Disco

Tonight Nicholas had his school disco. It was dress up and so Nicholas had a conversation with me:
Nicholas: Mum I need you to go to the Warehouse and get me a costume for the disco please
Mum: Why don't you go as Ben 10?
Nicholas: Mum that's last years costume dahhhhhhhhhh! I need a new one.
Mum: how bout you go as a vampire like dad did?
Nicholas: No that will scare the girls
So off to the Warehouse we go. Nicholas continues:
Nicholas: Mum mum lets get the transformer costume
mum looks at the price
Mum: NO WAY that's too expensive its $70
Nicholas: Muuuuuuuummmmmmmmm I don't think so its only $69
Of course he was right but still now way he was getting the costume. Lucky he found Buzz Light Year and more my price range.
The disco was fun but I'm sure the children don't really know what a disco is about because 90% of them just run around the hall screaming and yelling and its only the teachers and some of the older girls who dance.
I tried to get Nicholas to dance with me but no-way he just avoided me like the plague. On our way home I asked Nicholas the following:
Me: How come you didn't want to dance with me?
Nicholas: cause
Me: Cause why?
Nicholas: just cause
Me: that's not an answer
Nicholas: boys don't dance its embarrassing and especially with their mum!!!
me: but you dance with me at home and dad dances with us
Nicholas: yeah but you and dad are silly people
End of conversation

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails