Monday, November 09, 2009

2009 Primary Presentation

You could say I am glowing and a very proud proud music leader. The primary presentation was very successful. Its just so rewarding to see all the hard work the children put in throughout the year finally come to ahead. So many great comments afterwards from the congregation made it even moreso wonderful. Highlights for me were:
  • The children were all in one place not spread out thus I could see them and their voices were more powerful. (thanks A for encouraging me to speak up)
  • The two solo boys remembered the words to their song
  • The harmonies were amazing
  • P finally opened her mouth and I could hear her (I love seeing someone who is so quiet and at times shy develop into a confident girl who can stand up and sing in front of a congregation and that quiet voice is heard)
  • The children remembered all the songs with out the words even the little ones gave it there all
  • A. made an awesome puzzle that when put together made a house
  • My hand action were kept to a minimum (I think??? still need to work on that)
  • Two sleeping sunbeams at the end of primary

This is my fourth presentation completed now and the children keep getting better and better. I have already looked at next years presentation and I have ordered the CD so I can be prepared. I never thought I would like this calling but I love it love it so much and the thought of being released would be devastating (although I know it will happen one day). Teaching our children about the gospel through music is such a rewarding responsibility. I am so grateful for my calling and that I have such awesome children to teach and for great primary leaders who support me. Bring on next year!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Your hand actions are the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails