Friday, November 13, 2009

Movie Night

Horrified that Hoyts was not showing My Sisters Keeper we had to resort to Rialto. Lucky for me I had a couple of free beeies thus meant we could go for nothing (love freebies). Anticipating that the theatre would be busy I went down in the morning to get the tickets.
Ange picked me up and I was excited having a girls night out and that Ange had made homemade treats???? Taking our seats and Ange breaks out the treats they came packaged and she had named them Kit Kats and Maltessa and M&M Ange had been a busy girl. She also introduced me to Bundys Apple juice very very nice.
My main concern about this movie was visualising Cameron Diaz in a serious role due to I've only seen her in Charlies Angels (which I hated). Anyway movie begins and here are the highlights for me:
  • It made me cry more than once
  • Looking at Ange in horror at the intimacy part (how did that happen Ange?)
  • Ange smiling at me with that your're funny Paula look
  • The father taking a stand against mum and taking Kate to the beach
  • Cameron Diaz can act in a serious role (a new respect for her)
  • Wanting to slap the mum for her stubborness
  • Watching a row of ladies beside me blow their noses all together and then laugh
  • The treats
  • I really loved this movie
  • Great Awesome company

The only thing I didn't like was the dying girls name Kate and its purely because I have a Kate and the thought of my Kate dying was too sad too bare.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The book is SO much better. I hated it and loved it at the same time! Made me think about what I would do in the situation and so very grateful for the truths I know.

Angela said...

Re my baking:
You're welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails