Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Farewell Alison

Today Alison left our home for good. She is off to sunny Nelson to study the weta (creepy things). A sad day for our family because we have enjoyed having Alison live with us. Here are some bullet points we love about her:
  • She is very quiet (she frighten me a few times as I didn't even know she was in the room)
  • She looked after our children (thus Dave and I could go out on regular dates)
  • She has a strong awesome faith in the gospel (always kept us honest esp on fasting Sundays)
  • she wasn't scared of creepy crawlies (I could rely on Alison to get rid of spiders etc)
  • She never complained (NEVER!!!)
  • she was always on my side (sometimes I think she didn't want to be!!!)
  • She always read stories to Kate when I needed to get dinner ready
  • She never complained about my cooking (again never)
  • She always paid her rent on time (Dave very happy man)
  • She was great company for me (I'll miss our chats)
  • She introduced us to Flight of the Concords and House
  • She was so helpful
  • Very very talented (artist) she sketched a beautiful picture of the children (up and coming post picture is being framed at present)

I could rave on but I think to sum Alison up she is a very honest, humble, kind, loving person.

She came to us as a boarder, she leaves us as our daughter we love her and wish her all the best for the future.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You are so lovely Paula.
Flight of the Concords is AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails