Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sing for your Supper

Saturday night at the chapel,  we had an activity evening organised by Kate J.  It was a talent night which saw some amazing and not so amazing acts. 


Highlights of the evening

  • Fabian's kapa haka group amazing!!! they were the opening act and they could have stayed on all night they were awesome.
  • Nicholas Finnie playing the piano. (all week practicing and making mistakes he was a little nervous) He never made one mistake and he did the cutest bow after the performance so so proud of him
  • A great turn out of people
  • Asha 3yrs singing solo "Baptism" very very cute
  • Brother and Sister Lee magic act "HILARIOUS"
  • Manu & Fiona truly perfect
  • Ana singing sassy Summer Time
  • Lydiate boys 7yrs & 5yrs singing with their grandad a very long song and remembered all the words.
  • Craig the MC kept the evening going smoothly (there were 22 acts we started @ 6.50pm and were finished by 8.30pm well done Craig
  • Craig allowing me to sing a quick solo even though I wasn't on the list.
  • The supper well earned
Thanks Kate for organisng such a wonderful, fun and entertaining evening we should have more of them.

2 comments:

Angela said...

You're killin' me! Haki had a rough night Friday night, and so - feeling exhausted - said he didn't feel up to the social scene. I decided I wanted husband time, and decided to stay home with him...even though I longed to be with him AT THE ACTIVITY! Reading your post has made me very sorry I missed it.

Very.

bubby69 said...

I'm very sorry you missed it too!!! We missed your beautiful smiling face.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails