Monday, February 08, 2010

Training Wheels No More

I have waited along time for this moment and I am so excited and proud of Nicholas. Finally he can ride his bike without his training wheels.

Lucky for me he was riding his bike whilst on his training wheels when he got one of the training wheels stuck and hence it broke off. He was devastated about it and suggested we buy a new set of training wheels. Right I thought this would be a great opportunity to get him to ride trainer free. So I told him that the broken wheel was a sign from heavenly father that you are ready to ride without the trainers. He looked at me not convinced of course but then he said "OK lets see then" A quick silent prayer, then I proceeded outside to help him get started. To my amazement he started off really well and managed to bike from one end of the section to the other before falling off. The smile on his face was memorable you could tell he was so proud of himself.

I love the victory dance after the ride. Awesome Nicholas!!!

Easy Rider

Victory Dance

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails