Monday, May 25, 2009

Date No 2

Last Thursday my husband took me out again so cool. We went to the movies to see Star Trek. We arrived at Hoyts about 8.30pm and it was packed we had to queue. Night Museum 2 opening night so I was thinking/hoping most of these patrons would be going to that movie. I was right there were only 20 people maxs which meant you could sit anywhere. We were allocated good seats anyway. Dave doesn't have any patients and waiting in a queue is not his favourite time, infact Dave doesn't like waitng for anything, when I was pregnant with both children he would come home everyday or ring and ask is it ready to come out yet? He even insisted on knowing if it was a boy or a girl??? I really wanted Kate to be a surprise but his annoying question drove me insane that at my next scan I found out the sex. However I kept it to myself for quite awhile (well until I couldn't stand his pestering comments).
Anyway the movie was fantastic I was captured right from the start. I loved everything about the movie and the casting of the crew was spot on. I really liked that the original Mr Spock was in the movie. The quirkiness of James T Kirk was funny. I will go again I must!!!!!!
The date was good and we took our own treats (idea we got from Haki and Ange), although Dave did get a hot chocolate and I had to have a menphis big nuts ice cream. Dave would like to make this a regular event so watch the space........

1 comment:

Angela said...

HOORAH for treat smuggling and HOORAH for regular dates!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails