Monday, May 04, 2009

Ben moves in

My son Ben has officially left high school and has moved into our house. Mix feelings about it and a little worried. Lets look at the positives:
  • First and foremost I have all my children in Dunedin. It's taken 14 years to have them all in one place so very happy about that.
  • Having Ben live with us might help him gain a testimony and get baptised into the church
  • Ben can help with the little ones i.e take Nicholas to soccer practice and maybe look after the children while Dave and I go out on dates (another post to tell).
  • Ben is great at playing with Nicholas and Nicholas loves having his big brother around.

The negatives:

  • Ben eats like a horse and drinks milk like a fish we need our own cow.
  • Ben is 16years old with no qualification trying to find a job will be hard
  • Ben is great for winding me up and Dave and him generally back each other up
  • Will Ben and Dave stay friends or will it be another Stacey Dave relationship???

Don't get me wrong I am so excited to have Ben with us but I know there are going to be alot of adjusting to do. It was fasting testimony yesterday and I fast for the first time in a long time. It was hard real hard but I hoping my fast will help Ben find a job.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love that you fasted for Ben to find a job. That's awesome.

Anne-Marie said...

A COW!! How about a whole herd!! That would be a job for him then!! Lol!
But seriously...I am so happy he is here! Amazing things are happening right now and the fact that he is now with you is, I know, one of your prayers answered. Something always works out! Might not be as soon as Davie-gravy might like but it will... :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails