Thursday, November 11, 2010

Let it Grow



For 2 years and 8 months I have waited patiently to put a hair tie in Kates hair.  It maybe little, nevertheless its still a very cute pigtail.  With hair up we went out for brunch.  As we sat up at the table all lady like the waitress approaches our table "hello would your boy like a cushion to sit on"?  I shook my head with disbelief and corrected her.  Come on how many boys wear a top with cute strawberries on it. Unbelievable!!!!!  I look forward to Kate's pigtail developing into a pony tail and whats more awesome her hair is curly super duper cute!!!

1 comment:

the lady in red said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you.

And I feel sorry for the waitress, for not being able to see what a darling GIRL Kate is

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails