Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Guy Fawkes

I know animal lovers hate Guy Fawkes and for good reasons but I just love them.  I love seeing the sky light up in pretty colours and writing letters with sparklers.  When I was a little girl my mum would buy lots of fireworks.  Back then they had tom thumbs and jumping jacks and sky rockets it was so awesome.  One day Peter and I were doing the dishes and mum lit a whole packet of jumping jacks and some how placed them in the kitchen whilst we were doing the dishes.  The sound inside the house was deafening, Peter and I jumped and screamed our heads off whilst my mum was laughing her hysterically.

The cost of the fireworks is the only reason why our Guy Fawkes night was brief with sparklers and a few flower pots.








Nicholas wanted to have halloween too so I made this latern out of a tangelo


1 comment:

the lady in red said...

A lantern out of a tangelo? GENIUS! I want to do the same next year. Maybe an orange and a mandarin too, a whole miniature collection :) Oooh the excitement!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails