Friday, April 09, 2010

Movie Time



Hoyts has 3D now so cool.  The Mendys, Nicholas and myself went to see this and although it cost $75 did you see that price thats right $75 for two adults and 3 boys, the movie was awesome.  Nicholas and myself both jumped at certain parts of the movie. 3D is fantastic.





Dave and I watched this and of course it made me cry.  I must admit I would hate to have my husband here one minute and gone for days or months.



I have always been a huge fan of Michael and watching this movie made me feel happy and sad.  Happy because I loved his music and his dance moves are awesome and for a 50 year old he still got the moves. Sad because its the last time to see him perform. Sad for all the hard work that all those people did to prepare for the tour.


To be honest this looked like an interesting movie. Dave and I were poised to watch and for the first half hour it seemed weird but I can't tell you how it ended as Dave and I fell asleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails