Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Blast from the Past


Jackie & Me

My dearest friend Jackie turned 40 and she celebrated the only way she knew "Party Party Party"  Dave and I attended and it was like a blast from the past.  All our old friends that we use to party hard with were there. Many of them we hadn't seen for years due to family commitments or just of the circumstances everyone is in now a days.  It was so cool seeing them all again.



The Leans

The party was held at the Leviathan Hotel this has very fond memories for Dave and I as we were married there and I also worked there for 2 years.  There has been changes in the hotel which are amazing. Peter (the owner) was there he's still the same friendly awesome gentleman, although he has lost the mow which makes him look younger.

The Leans were there and we reminisced about the past and the great time we all had at the Mill.  We all came to the same conclusion that we all missed the mill days. The Leans all asked me if I missed drinking alcohol as its been 7 years since my last drink.  I must admit I honestly could say no. I can have a great time without getting drunk.

Dancing Queens

We danced and sang and had a great time. Talking about time it seemed to go so fast. Time sure does fly when you are having fun. Dave and I arrived home at 2.30am.  It felt like the past especially the time we got home the only exception was we were both sober :)

Yummy Cake

Singing together I think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails