Friday, April 02, 2010

April Fools

Every April fools day I can never think of something to do or I get fooled.  Today I finally got no only one person but two.

 
April Fool No1:  Dave is building our house and yesterday the trusses arrived and was laided on top of the house. Dave spent 3hours laying  them into position and getting ready to stand them up on Friday.  It involved alot of work.  Anyway I text him "Hi honey John from Carters just called they have sent us the wrong trusses and so they need to collect them and drop off the new ones at lunchtime today"  I was at Amee's at the time thinking well he wont fall for that.......................... 15 min later my phone starts to ring its Dave.

Me: Hello
Dave: I've just been talking to Carters they have no idea what I'm talking about and suggested I ring the place where the trusses are made
Me: Really
Dave: I just rang them and they don't know who rang. Who were you talking too again?
Me: John from Carters couldn't hold it burst out laughing
Me: Big April Fool

Funny thing was he was teaching a class at the time and told his class he needed to take an urgent phone call.

April Fool No2

When Stacey joined the church we had a great relationship with a particular missionary Mike Jaggi. He baptised Stacey and we have had this on going thing that one day Mike would come back to NZ and marry her. Today I texted her:

Me: Hi Stace guess who arrives in NZ at lunchtime today?????? Jaggi!!!!

I herd nothing from her and then whilst I was in the supermarket she must have rung me 3 times and text me heaps all excited and stuttering.

I texted her back saying look at the calendar honey.

later that day I called into see her at work and she was not impressed she told me all I could think of was my hair ok what will I say etc etc.

Finally I get some satisfaction

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails