Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Wriggly Tooth

Nicholas is 6 years old now and since he was 5 I've been waiting with much anticipation for him to loose his first tooth. At least once a month I would get Nicholas to open his mouth and I would wiggle each tooth to see if one was ready ... alas none. However today I was investigating his mouth for cleanliness and there it was a wriggly front top tooth. Sooooooooo excited I told Nicholas and he wanted to feel and see. Proud as punch he runs to tell his dad and asks him how much will the tooth fairy give him.
Whilst I slept today Dave and Nicholas went to town for a little post Christmas shopping in which I scored a nice T-Shirt. Dave took Nicholas for a haircut and Dave informs me he was having a very interesting discussion with the hairdresser when all of a sudden he changes the subject and shows the hairdresser his wriggly tooth. Dave said it was very cute.
So our little man is growing up and as his teeth start to fall out we'll wait for his big teeth to come through. Dave worries that they will be crooked just like his were (Dave needed a plate when he was a young lad). When Dave was 18 he attacked himself with a file and smoothed the front of his teeth YES people Mere Male struck even back then. He went into his garage and put on some real loud heavy metal music and got a huge file and attacked his teeth (he thought they were too rough)OUCH!!!! is all I could think when he told me that story crazy MM!!!!

1 comment:

Steven said...

Be ready when he looses that tooth:www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails