Monday, December 21, 2009

Mere Male

Now don't get me wrong I do love my husband and I think he is awesome ra ra ra etc. But sometimes he can be a Mere Male. When we sold our house the posession date for our place is the 15th Jan 2010. That's great he says that will give us time to find a place and we will be able to take our time shifting save us some money by doing it ourselves etc. I'm thinking thats great for me cause I'm working 4 nights a week and its school holidays etc. No need to stress about the shift at all.
Finding a place to rent in Mosgiel has somewhat been a mission. Rental properties are very rare and the ones we looked at were dumps and I can't believe they want $280-300 p/week rent. Looking in the paper an executive home for rent appears we ring we saw we took. Its a big 4 bedroom home only 4years old, its perfect for us. Dave excited that we have a home makes a drastic decision to move in Christmas Eve and the whole lets just take our time has suddenly turned into lets move now people go go go!!!
Today we drove out to pick up the key for the new house and on our way pack he informs me that he'll get the power to our old home disconnected on the 23rd Dec???? My response was somewhat abrupt "Are you crazy?" How am I suppose to clean the house completely if you switch off the power? Answer from Mere Male Just boil the jug to get hot water...................

1 comment:

Heather said...

So funny and scary at the same time! GOOD LUCK with the move!!

Love your new blog design. Too cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails