Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Twilight

For ages I've been trying to get Dave to watch the Twilight movie, but he wasn't interested. However, on Thursday (our date night) there was nothing on at the movies and so we decided to stay home. Yes!!!!! an opportunity to convince Dave to watch Twilight (as I had hired on the off chance he might say yes) I even went to the supermarket and got him his fav treats.
Conversation went like this: Paula: How bout we watch Twilight? Dave: We don't have it??? Paula: Yes we do (I whip it out) and I have treats. Dave: Mmmmmmmmmmm Paula: Treats and date night Dave: Oh ok Paula: Yes!!!!!! I spent most of the time watching Dave looking for signs of like or dislike. At one part where Edward picks the apple up with his foot Dave smurks (yes). Then when Edward takes Bella up to the top of the tree and see the scenery Dave says that amazing view (yes). Fighting scene Dave says wicked (yes). That's 3 yes's but did Dave like the movie????? Answer YES!!!!!! What a relief as it means we get to go and see the next movie together and when I'm finished the book New Moon he might read it tooo a win win situation for mwah.

3 comments:

Alicia K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia K said...

I like the movie, but i feel it was a brief overview summery of the book. Loved reading the books - ive read all 4, and im enjoying reading them all over again. Ive never been much of a reader but these books just hocked me in. Good luck with reading new moon, Breaking dawn would be my favourite and its the last one as well. :D Yay for getting Dave to watch it, big thumbs up there :D
Date nights are the best.

sorry about the delelted comment, i had a massive spelling mistake that was a rather shameful one.

Angela said...

This post makes me very happy. Hoorah! Keep reading!

(I know Sherry, but she's READING!)

We'd LOVE to go to New Moon with you...can we book it in?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails