Tuesday, August 04, 2009

New Moon

So I have started to read this book because I loved the Twilight movie and this movie is out in November. This book has 563 pages YIPES this would have to be the longest book I have ever read (that's if I finish it). My friend Bex and I started at the same time and she has finished it already. I am on page 189 and so far the reading has been OK. I'm enjoying it more so because I can visualise the characters. I have also come across three words that I have never heard of before they are:
  1. rhetorical
  2. nonchalance
  3. masochistic

Well I hope I can finish it before November watch the space...............................

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Enjoy the book! Did you know the author is LDS?

Angela said...

/applause!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails