Monday, August 25, 2008

The mullet!!!!

On Saturday morning I awoke to the usual sound of Kate singing in her cot (really cute!!) Like every morning my pillow always seems to have heaps of hair (I mean heaps) I run my hands through it and end up with hunks of hair in my hand YUCK!!! I decided I had had enough so off I go to Just Cuts to have my hair soughted. I am very trust worthy and they are hairdresses I don't tell them how to do their job. As I watched them razor cut my hair which by the way does not feel nice I was thinking to myself am I doing the right thing???? What would Amiee and Ange say???? (deep down I knew they would be shaking there heads). 40 minutes later the hairdresses shows me the finish product. Noooooooooo I had done the wrong thing!!! I did not feel good at all. I pay and left feeling ripped off and sorry for myself. I went straight home and tried to do it up better. Dave arrives home from his 3 hour run and I knew from his face he didn't like it but being the tactful man that he is the comment was "oh you had a haircut" Later that day we went out to the Amende's for Caitlyn birthday and Phil comment was "why did you cut your hair" Amiee's facial expression's said it all and nanna was speechless. Leon arrived and he liked it but Leon notices things and being Leon will always say something nice. I then come to work and no-one even notices the hair cut (or they thought it was so bad they didn't say anything). Sunday I go to church and their was a mixture of feelings. The best comment came from Matthew Coby who politely asked if I had done something to my hair? I said yes I've had a haircut to which he replied "Mmmm" I thoughts so. I said is that Mmmm a good or bad? He then goes on to say "well it looks like a MULLET" My worst nightmare had been confirmed and when I told Dave he nodded his head saying I hate to say it darling but it does. OH NO what have I done I hope it grows back quick soon. Or maybe I should just whack it all off and start again??? I shall ponder over it for a couple of days..............................

1 comment:

Angela said...

"What would Amee and Ange say?" Well, ANGE says, "I liked it better long"...as per my comment Sunday.

You've told this tale so well it makes a haircut you don't love worth it, just to produce great memories.

I say bobby pin your fringe to the side or back until it grows a bit, it'll give it a whole new feel! I could even SHOW you tomorrow night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails