Monday, August 11, 2008

Nightshift

Well another week has come and gone and here I am at work on the nightshift. Started out busy but now I have a bit of time to catch up on my blog page. Another great day at church although primary was quiet as a few children away with illness and our councillors were MIA. Nanna Amende not well first time I've known her to be sick. She is a true legend I love her to bits and though she may not be my biological nanna I still slot her into my family. Nanna Amende is so giving, kind, hard working and many more attributes. We are companions for visiting our sisters once a month its awesome going with her. We visit Sister Bet Thompson and both ladies are very spiritual people. Their knowledge of the gospel is outstanding and I am such a novice its great listening to them both bounce scriptures off one another. I learn so much from that visit every month. My family are fighting off bugs, Stacey is the worst with coughing and blowing her hooter she sounds very chesty. Meanwhile Nicholas was not sounding that flash on Saturday night so he asked his daddy for a blessing. I just love it when Nicholas asks things spiritually from his dad. He really believe's that his dad will heal him (Sunday morning he runs into our room and thanks his dad for making him better so he can go to church) Kate has a runny nose and her eye is looking yucky so hopefully she is sleeping peacefully for her dad tonight. My trademe suite looked rather lovely and I'm pleased I bought it. However I need to ban myself from that site as I have a problem with looking at pretty things and buying them especially for Kate 08. Sometimes I get a bargin and then there are those times when.... So I must refrain from that site for at least a month. A new elder has arrived he comes from Tonga gave a lovely talk, actually all talks at church today were good. Uncle Phil arrives home today he's been gone for 4 weeks in the UK Amiee will be so excited to have him home. suppose to be going to a hangi at Manu and Fiona tonight but with the kids under the weather and me working another nightshift I had better stay indoors. I have invited them for tea at our house on Tuesday. Sun at last what a relief its been so wet wet wet and bitterly cold. Its great to know Spring is around the corner. Well too tired to think of anything else and I had better retain the energy I have for the rest of this shift for my patients so until next time keep watching the space ....................... PS The 2008 Beiing Olympics has started really exciting stuff I love it oh and Mama Mia was awesome loved it too BYE.....

1 comment:

Angela said...

1 - I LOVE that Nicholas asks for blessings and COMPLETELY believes they work;
2 - You and Trademe...what a love affair!;
3 - I was meant to be at the hangi right now too, but Haki's at work (with the car); and
4 - I loved Mamma Mia! Critically-amazing or not, it's fun! My review is here:

http://strikingkeys.blogspot.com/2008/07/mini-movie-reviews-bulk-hit-no-2.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails