Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stubbornist!!!!

Here I am again at work doing a Saturday night which means I shall be tired at church. Hopefully the children will be angels and behave???? My title stubbornist has me a little irritated. Over the last two weeks my wonderful mother in law Dale has been staying with us due to her husband being critically ill in ICU. Apparently about a two months ago Gordon was not feeling that well but refused to go to the doctor (typical male) Then things still weren't right and still he didn't go to the point he was vomitting alot at home and stuck in bed etc. Then mum finally had the on call doctor come and hence he was taken to hospital in Oamaru where they found a bowel obstruction so he was rushed to Dunedin Hospital for a 7 hour operation and since the operation he has had to return back to surgery and consequently he is so so sick not sure what the outcome will be yet. Anyway today (Saturday 23/08/08) we went to Caitlyn's birthday party WOW 2 years old time sure does fly. Awesome party. However, Nanna Amende looked pale and dreadful and not herself at all. Apparently she has had a nasty cough (very chesty) for the last week and she too refuses to go see the doctor. Consequently from all the coughing she has pulled a muscle which makes it so painful to cough and bless her or she is worried about was not being able to make it to church tomorrow. I ask myself WHY!!!! I'm sure heavenly father doesn't want us to suffer unnecessarily thus doctors were created. I pray and hope that they both recover soon and I hope nanna goes to the doctor on Monday if she is not better or I'll be taking her myself!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails