Sunday, August 03, 2008

Well its Sunday and had a great day at church. I got up to bear my testimony which was awesome. Although I may have embarrassed my husband a little, it was still great to tell the members of the how far Dave and I have come since joining the greatest and true church. Our lives are full and happy (not to say we don't have issues) we do but we can work through them together as a family. Tonight I was practising on the piano as I'm trying to teach myself (its really hard) and then Dave wanted to sing along with me which is sweet but at this stage of learning having someone singing in your ear really puts you off but we managed to have fun with it. Dave is putting Nicholas to bed and Kate is lying on the flooring working out under her gym before I give her a top up and tuck her down for the night. Then its off to work for me while everyone sleeps I'll take care of my patients and hopefully Kate will sleep all night for her dad. Well until next time watch the space........

2 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations on starting! Look forward to reading of your life's adventures!

Anne-Marie said...

Yay for you my love!
See the trend that happens and now we're all onto a good thing!!
If I ever get a chance to add to mine will be a miracle!
Love ya heaps
ANd thats a cute photo of Kate08.
XX AM

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails