Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ECLIPSE


My mission to read the book and then go to the movie failed.  Due to shifting etc I somewhat forgot about reading.  Lucky for me the Cooks were away on working holiday so I thought it might give me a chance to finish but alas right up until 7pm last night I still hadn't finished the book.  I managed to get to Chapter 23. Did this disappoint me maybe but the movie was still awesome I loved it.  I'm still on team Jacobs side.  Yes I shed a little tear for him and grit my teeth at Bella.  Of course I haven't read Breaking Dawn and I am hoping that happiness will come for Jacob surely?  Listening to Ange and Stacey it sounds like something good will happen for Jacob.  I'd better start reading the book now and hopefully I will have it finished before the movie comes out

Favourite part: Kicking the people out of our seats.  The big fight (wicked),  and of course the tent scene (funny)
Disappointment part: My husband didn't come with us :-(

Thanks Ange and Haki for coming with me next movie date Harry Potter unless something great comes along first.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails