Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chapter 3 & 4

Chapter 3

The Letter


For mothers day Nicholas's class made special cards for the mums.  Unfortunately Nicholas misplaced/lost his card for me.  As I was cleaning out his school bag I found this letter.



Yep can guess what I was doing after reading this little beauty.  I am so so grateful to have such a thoughtful son.  Times like these just makes you forget the times when they are not so pleasant.  Thank you Nicholas I love you too.


Chapter 4

The Driveway

The house is technically finished and we have officially moved in, however so much has happened that I need to post leading up to the big shift.  Just a day before moving in Foote Haulage arrived to create and make the driveway which was crucial for the shift.  It had rained for a few days making the ground somewhat muddy and the last thing I needed was mud tramped through the house.  So I did my usual routine dropping off the children at their schools and went around to see how progress was going.  Totally amazing how these men worked and how fast the driveway came together.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails