Saturday, May 01, 2010

Kitchen Appliances

I went to Harvey Normans to choose the kitchen appliances and lucky for me it was "slash n grab" sale on.  Lets find a salesman and buy buy buy.

I have cooked with both electric and gas and I like gas better its quick and instant sometimes too quick and instant. Gas ovens are not cheap though and I was fortunate to get this beauty on sale

Gas Oven

The rangehood had to be a glass canope (Dave preferance) and again I was able to score the hood on sale too

Rangehood

The fridge/freezer had to be side by side because my current fridge/freezer in particular freezer part is so small I can only fit in a loaf of bread, frozen mixed vege, fries, ice-cream and 4 trays of meat and then thats maxed out. I wanted a big freezer and again SALE was sweet.

  
Fridge/Freezer

Last and certainly not least the dishwasher, I wanted to get dish drawers and too my amazement the salesman highly recommend that I didn't.  He recommended BOSCH which is so expensive and I knew money bags wouldn't go for it. So I went with a delonghi brand (goes with the gas oven too)

But wait all the appliance are stainless steel and my current microwave is not???? Oh well as long as I'm here I might as well throw in a new microwave.


Now lets talk about money bags he was in contact with me on the cellphone the whole time and I'm sure his fingers were doing the walking on the calculator. He was asking all the questions and I had to send photos of each appliances I love my i-phone.  So after approx an hour I had chosen and sealed a deal that pleased money bags and if hes happy we are all happy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails