Friday, January 29, 2010

End of an Era

Its official Kate has not asked for "top up" for 5 days. It saddens me immensely because its an end of era I will never breast feed again. I loved breast feeding it is a bond between mother and child that is so special and hard to describe. As my eyes well up I ponder over all my children all 4 I breast feed all wonderful and special moments. Kate was the longest and the thought of never doing it again is gut wrenching. I could have been naughty and just continued to remind Kate that its top up time but I knew sooner or later it would come to an end.
My baby girl is growing up so fast, soon she'll be 2 whilst my eldest girl will turn 20 time sure does fly!!!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I thought about you...and this process A LOT while we were up at the temple, for some reason. My heart aches for you! I kept thinking, "Paula's doing something that is radically difficult in her little world right now, and she must feel like no one really gets it". Me included - I can't even imagine how hard. But I do think of you. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails