Thursday, January 21, 2010

Batboy

HAPPY BATBOY
Everytime we go to Amiee's house Nicholas always runs upstairs to find the Spiderman costume and will wear it until its time to go home. Even at home he finds something to tie around his neck to create a cape ie my tea towels or bath towels or blankets. He then proceeds to dash about the house with his light saber and is our super hero.
Over the school holidays Dave and I have had to work and Nicholas has spent his holidays at a holiday school programme which has been great. However I have felt a little bit bad not spent much time with him. Whilst I was in the Warehouse I saw this batman costume and couldn't resist buying it for him.
I went to pick him up from the holiday programme and whilst driving home we talked about his day. I asked him what he was going to do when he got home and of course his reply was be a superhero. We arrived home and I asked Nicholas if he would help me carry some stuff inside from the car. I reached into the bag and pulled out the costume and gave it to Nicholas and he continued inside not noticing what he had in his hand. All of a sudden I hear this "oh my gosh" mum look, his face said it all.
He lays his costume on the floor beside his bed everynight. When I asked him to put it on his dresser, he insists it needs to be close so he can change quickly if he needs to fight baddies. CUTE!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails