Tuesday, January 05, 2010

4WD

So today we took a drive up to Kororanga, to the Amende's camping site. I have to say it was very very windy drive I was a little nervous we would be blown off the road. It was even more dicey passing a truck and trailer. However we made it to the camp site which is off the road across a dirt/rocky track. The following conversation began between Nicholas and I:
Nicholas: "Wow this is bumpy mum"
Me: "Sure is"
Nicholas: "The Amende car is going fast aye"
Me: "sure are"
Nicholas: "cmon mum keep up"
Me: "No Nicholas our car isn't 4WD"
Nicholas: "WHAT"
We stopped the car and we get out at the camp site. Nicholas is walking around the car and then he looks at me and says "mum we have four wheels!!!!!!" So cute!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I have sound! Meaning you must be muted? At least your camera's not bust.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails