Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Bike

When Nicholas was 3yrs I bought him a bike from good ole trade me for a bargin price. At the start he was very keen and rode the bike but as he got older he lost interest to the point he was not confident to ride.
Nicholas's school had an annual triathalon coming up so we went out on Saturday to get him a new bike. When we walked into the shop Nicholas's eyes were big and excited. The lady pulled a bike out of the display window and asked Nicholas if he wanted to have a ride. I was a little nervous and told her he's not that confident on a bike, just as I said that Nicholas was on the bike riding around the shop I was amazed and I could see that Nicholas was very proud of himself. Although the bike had trainers he was so confident he manged to manoeuvre himself around the bikes and other customers.
Dave walked into the shop and Nicholas was yelling watch me dad watch me. That sold it for Dave and thus Nicholas's new bike was purchased. He rode the bike back to the car through the mall into the elevator.
When we got home I said to Nicholas now you'll be able to do the triathalon at your school. He replied "No I can't the triathalon is on a Sunday and we go to church silly mum" Why don't I read notices properly?????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails