Friday, April 03, 2009

Is Kate a boy or a girl????

I maybe biasis but I do believe that my Kate is a cute beautiful girl. I mean she has all the girl bits n pieces. Then why is it that other people don't see her as a girl. Here are some examples:
At Dave's Motatapu run I dressed Kate in blue pants with pink flowers and a white frilly neck skivvy and we were sitting in the sun while Dave recouperated. Kate walks over to a complete stranger pointing at him. I went over to pick her up and I said "come on Kate"to my surprise the man said "he's a jolly looking chap" he's not shy"in which I replied she's a girl her name is Kate. Did he not hear me when I picked her up calling her Kate???
Dave's graduation I dressed Kate in pink pants with spot and a pink sweat shirt. One of Dave work mates was also graduating too. I had Kate in the pushchair and I said hello to Paddy to which he said "he's a happy chappy" In horror again I replied "SHE"S a girl KATE is her name"Oh my gosh she was wearing pink. He apologies and said I should have known I have 4 girls myself.
Then yesterday I went out for lunch with Stacey at a cafe. I dressed Kate in blue denim pants with pink flowers on the bottom a pink skivvy and a blue denim jacket with heaps of PINK flowers. When I walked into the cafe there was a lady I knew who I hadn't seen for quite sometime. She then asked me what's your little boy name ARHHHHHH but still polite I said once again "she's a girl her name is KATE"
Those are but a few occasion but there has been more Kate even wore a pretty little dress and some random wally thought she was a boy come on!!!!!
Is my child destine to be lable a boy oh my gosh if a dress isn't convincing enough what is???

She wore this outfit to the aftermath at Dave's graduation after changing her from pink pants etc

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails