Monday, November 03, 2008

Great Weekend

My weekend was fantastic (despite the lack of sleep). Friday I baked banana chocolate chip muffins and anzac biscuits and had left over lollipops these were my treats for when the trick or treats come knocking but no-one came oh well never mind more for us. Watched Monster House with Dave and Nicholas but fell asleep near the end (blast). Woke on Saturday morning and because I had done all my housework on Friday I could just rest which was a good thing as Kate was awake a couple of times during the night (cutting teeth). Dave went for his usual 3 hour run and I got prepared to go to the Botanical Garden to meet up with the ladies from church. I was really excited I haven't been to relief society activities for a very long time and when you are in Primary you tend to miss out on things. Great time at the gardens the funny thing there was watching Annemarie pull out her thermus of hot milo and pour several cups full inside the cafe there. Sunday church and as always I love going to church thanks Heavenly Father for so many blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails