Monday, November 24, 2008

Principal's Award

On Friday I went to Nicholas's school assembly. Today they were presenting their art work to the school. They have been learning about Monet who is a famous french painter (I didn't know that until Nicholas told me). Wow they were really amazing I couldn't believe how 5 year olds could be so artisitic they did a great job. The PTA are making calendars to sell and the childrens Monet work is the main picture great Xmas presents. Room 8 class I think they would be 7 year olds they made robot mask and did a robot dance to crazy frog it was really funny. I don't remember my school days being that cool. Anyway it was time to give out the Principal Awards to the children who had achieved during the week. The names were read out and blow me down Nicholas Finnie's name was called out Wow! my little man was getting an award. I watched him as he had to get up in front of the whole school and shake hands with the prinicpal you could tell he was a little nervous (ok alot) as he shuffled along the floor head down and chewing his collar with a really silly look on his face. I had to contain myself not to leap out of my chair and cheer him on (very hard to do). After assembly he ran to me with his certificate proud as ever. He was awarded it for great swimming. Well done Nicholas!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails