Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Proud Mum

Although Nicholas's performance for the primary presentation was lacking somewhat, I was so proud of him today when he got home from school. This is what he said Nicholas: "Mum guess what?" Me: "What" Nicholas: " I'm in a new reading group now and look at my book its level 7" Me: "No way How can you go from level 3 last week to level 7 this week?" Nicholas: "Don't know but Ms Gray said I'm a good reader" Me: "Wow you are so cleaver" Nicholas: "And mum guess What?" Me: "What" Nicholas: "This book is easy watch me......" What a joy and oh so proud of him. He has settled into school like a duck to water now and is doing really well. Nicholas's teacher Ms Gray loves seeing how excited and enthusiastic Nicholas is at reading time, long may it continue... Awesome Nicholas great work!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails