Monday, October 20, 2008

Kate eats plastic!!!!

On Friday Kate had to go and get her immunisation jab. We were waiting for the nurse and so to amuse Kate I gave her my perfume bottle to chew/suck on. The nurse came and we progressed to the treatment room. I took the perfume bottle off her and laid her down to take off her nappy. All of a sudden Kate starts to choke/gag I sat her up and she was not looking good (inside I was saying get a nurse/doctor, wait I am a nurse!!!!) Lucky a real nurse was in the room and took Kate off me and gave her some back slaps nothing seem to merge from her mouth and she stopped the choking cough gag carry on and was breathing and made sounds (whew!!!!!!!). We carried on with the injection when I noticed the plastic sticker on my perfume bottle was gone, could Kate have swallowed the lable???? It's a waiting game now and searching her poo's begins. I'll keep you poooooooosted................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails