Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pizza Hut saga

Just to put an end to the pizza hut saga I received my money back ( a week later) and no free pizza. I wish I had had more guts in speaking up for my rights as a consumer. Oh they are so lucky I didn't take Ange with me (wish I had of though). Anyway on Friday 10/10/08 Nicholas and I wanted Pizza for tea so I decided to try Hells Pizza. The name didn't do it for me but there service was fantastic I ordered online it told me the time it would be ready to pick up 6.03 I arrived at 6.05 and it was waiting for me. The pizza itself was beautiful unlike pizza hut more dough and less filling way more filling. I really enjoyed it and the kumura chips with garlic mayo was soooo good. So thats where I will buy my pizza unless another pizza place is better BUT no more will I buy from Pizza Hut................... (rip off)

1 comment:

Alicia K said...

mmm i love hells pizza. i think it is the best pizza around. well there is a place in christchurch that makes roast lamb pizza. that was beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails