Monday, October 06, 2008

Aniversary No 6

Well today I have been a member of the church for 6 years and what a wonderful 6 years its been. Yesterday Dave and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary (although we both forgot as we were both so distracted with Nicholas 5th birthday). I find it hard to believe that its been 6 years the things Dave and I have done: the birth of Nicholas, Shifted 5 times, Dave built us a brand new house Going to the Temple being sealed for eternity and the birth of Kate those are the highlights there are many more. Although Dave and I have been together 13 years in total the last 6 years would have to be the best. We've grown as husband and wife (instead of two living together) I get what it truly means to be married and being sealed for eternity is the icing on the cake. To think I didn't want to be married again!!! Oh how lucky I was to have such awesome missionaries and friends to convince me otherwise. I am so grateful for the church and for my Saviour because I know that if it wasn't for them Dave and I would not be together today. How blessed I feel, my it continue on now and forever.................... Love you Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alicia K said...

Happy aniversary!!

I never knew you had a blog, thanks for commenting on mine so now i know you have one :)
ive added you to my list of blogs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails