Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Whilst on my holiday I decided to spring clean. After reading and seeing Ange's cupboards and how well organise they are and then seeing Jasmine's I really wanted the same. So off shopping I went and got lots of containers and so organising my cupboards began.
My Cupboard before
I really hated having all of these packets of spices/herbs in my cupboard and when you go to use them they are empty or not much left so gone are those annoying packets
Annoying empty packets
Hello new bigger spice/herb containers
I really love this container because I use alot of stock cubes and now I have them in one container but separate compartments so cool.
I was so pleased with my achievement and now my cupboards look organise and clean and awesome. Long may it last!!!!!!
New organised cupboard!!!!

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

WOW! They look so great! I'm so proud! Being organised makes it so much better when you go to cook something - you dont spend ages looking through everything to find what you need! WELL DONE! :-)

Mandy said...

Very beautiful!! You rock!

Heather said...

Awesome! Although, I have to say... they looked pretty great before!!

Angela said...

I'm with Heather - your "before" pic looked like an "after" to me! It was neat to begin with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails