Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sealing Anniversary

So three years ago Dave, Nicholas, Kate (in my tummy) and me were sealed for all eternity. As I reminisce about that time I feel so blessed and grateful. I remember that day so vividly. Annemarie holding my hand as I cried all the way to the top of the stairs. Feeling very vulnerable and yet also a little excited. Dave commenting that I looked like a cat who had been thrown in water the shock on my face ( a good shock). The feeling of beauty and love and warmth all around me. Nicholas being there with us he was 3 and yet for some strange reason he too felt at peace and did all that was asked of him. I long to go back to the temple again. It was an amazing week and one that I'll never forget. Happy Anniversary Finnie Family.
Finnie Family

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a heart-warmer.

And MAN Dave's lost weight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails