Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Moon is finished

So at last I have finished the book. It took me 42 days........................ I nearly gave up but thanks to those who encouraged me I have conquered 563 pages YEAH!!! the biggest book ever I have read. So here is my book review It started out great but I really got sick of Bella and her depression over Edward, that's where I lost interest however I did enjoy finally finding out that Jacob is the wolfman and the journery to Italy very scary. So now do I tackle the next one???
Lots of words I never heard of but I can't remember them off hand except epiphany how do you pronounce that word epi fanny?????

3 comments:

Sherry said...

More like epi-funny. The emphasis on "pi."

Glad you read a book, but really, there are sooooo many better books in this world. You should try Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.

Mandy said...

Yay! I am so glad you got it done.

Alicia K said...

Yes read the next ones, i think they are better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails