Monday, September 28, 2009

Holiday Programme

Now that I work 4 nights it seemed very unfair for Nicholas to be couped up inside watching TV whilst I sleep on the couch so I enrolled him into a School holiday programme through the hospital. I felt very anxious as we entered the room and we held hands tightly. We were shown around and there were lots of activities to do and at 10am they were off to the movies followed by lunch and later that day they were going to make pizzas. Nicholas seemed a little unsure but as soon as he saw the computers he was off. I didn't want to leave but knowing he was fine I departed.
I arrived at 3.30pm to pick him up and he was having a great time. Made new friends and he really enjoyed the movie. I asked him if he wanted to go back on Tuesday he was keen and told me they were doing paper mache animals and that a person was coming to make balloon animals and if it doesn't rain they are going to the park.
I'm glad he is having fun and that his holiday will be more exciting!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails