Monday, June 29, 2009

Book Review

Those who know me, know I am absolutely useless at reading. I can honestly say I have only read less than 10 books from start to finish ever. I just find reading hard and I seem to forget the plot or what I've read 4 pages back. I've been in the church 7 years and I'm still struggling my way through the Book of Mormon. Anyway while watching Good Morning they were interviewing this young man (Israel) and Fleur Beale (author) about a book of a religious cult here in NZ, I was intrigued right from the start and the interview was great. I went out that day and bought the book. I was hooked right from the start and for someone who is useless at reading I finished the book in 3 days AMAZING I know. My husband was most impressed. I really didn't want it to end. I'm no expert on book reviews but I would recommend this to read. It made me laugh, cry, get angry, felt disbelieved, relieved and joy. Anyone want to borrow it just shout out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails