Monday, June 14, 2010

Eclipse



With only 17 days to go until the Eclipse movie hits the big screen, I have challenged myself to read the book before it comes.  I wasn't going to read it but I really enjoyed watching the New Moon movie and seeing the book come to life.  I have seen the trailer preview for Eclipse and I got excited so hence the challenge.  Realistically I don't think it will happen but I have started off with a hiss and a roar, reading 102 pages over 8 hours.  Gosh I even shocked myself but its been alot more easier to read than New Moon.  So cheer me on readers and keep encouraging me. 

2 comments:

Angela said...

I will always cheer on reading! Even if these aren't the greatest works of literary fiction, the fact that you're reading (when you previously couldn't bring yourself to often), is GREAT!!!

Mandy said...

Go Paula! Woohoo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails