Thursday, June 03, 2010

Building Inspector Part 2



After my terrible experience with the inspector from hell, my darling husband informed me that he had booked another inspection for Wednesday.  I just cringed and told him please don't ask me to do it.  I really really didn't want to go through all that again. Dave told me not to worry that he had made an official complaint to BI boss.  He then informed me that he had emailed my blog post to the boss so he could read it for himself.  I said you didn't!! how embarrassing.  Furthermore Dave said that the boss man himself is coming out to do the inspection NO!!!! I definately didn't want to meet or do the inspection.  Dave told me not to be silly that the boss man is really nice and that he wanted to come out and meet the author and to apologies personally. 

Putting on my brave face I went reluctantly to meet BI boss man.  He was on time which was a good thing and he looked friendly.  He greeted me and shook my hand and said it was nice to meet the author.  I felt my face warm up and I held Nicholas hand firmly.  I explained my blog post is where I vent and I still cant believe Dave sent you the link.  BM was grateful for the details as he had had complaints before but unless someone writes it down nothing can be done about it.  He then went on to express his apologies and that that particular  BI was somewhat strange.  He left it at that and began the inspections which to my amazement took all of 5-10min. No questions asked just compliments and big tick of approval to carry on and complete the house. Thank you BI boss man my faith in the system has been restored.

That's right hard to believe the building of our home is near completion.  We should move in approximately 4-5 weeks.  Looking back on past post I need to update more photos so stayed tuned .........

                                                                                                                             

1 comment:

Angela said...

He really sent it?! That's awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails